Ceretas is a membership organisation for people working in homecare, irrespective of their position or employer. We actively promote the professional nature of the essential services our members provide to vulnerable members of society.
Ceretas is the only membership organisation to cater for individuals working in home care right through to large organisations. Our Members receive practical support and advice on issues that affect them.
Ceretas represents the views of our members and will continue to lobby Government and others on issues affecting home care.
Our Aims & Objectives are to:
- promote a high standard of professional practice within all home care services
- help all staff working in home care to be recognised as professionals in their field
- raise the status of home care
- offer advice and information on all aspects of home care
- support Continued Professional Development at all levels in the industry
- promote discussion and debate with all agencies involved in home care services
- influence thinking that may result in legislative changes
21 Regent Street,
Nottingham NG1 5BS
Tel: 0115 9596130