The Care Provider Alliance (CPA) brings together all the main representative bodies for independent adult social care providers. We have come together to ensure a coordinated response to the major issues that affect the sector. The Alliance is an informal body with a rotating chair. We meet regularly with the regulator, CQC and with commissioners, represented by ADASS and LGA.
Our members are:
- Association for Real Change,
- English Community Care Association,
- Mental Health Providers Forum,
- National Care Association,
- National Care Forum,
- Registered Nursing Home Association,
- Shared Lives Plus,
- United Kingdom Homecare Association,
- Voluntary Organisations Disability Group
You can contact the CPA’s current Chair on policy issues or to request contributions to conferences etc via email@example.com.